Senior Leader/SENco | Merseyside | SEN Leadership Jobs
My client is an outstanding primary school based in the St Helens area. I am currently looking for a Senior Leader/SENco to lead and support the schools curriculum and additional needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience or a proven track record in...
* is an outstanding teacher and has a proven track record of raising standards.
* see children's development at the heart of everything they undertake
* has the ambition to become an outstanding leader
* can motivate and inspire an outstanding team of people
* has led on a key area in School life and has demonstrated an impact on children's learning and achievement
* will be proactive in ensuring that children with Additional needs and children who are vunerable make good or better progress with a consistent and continuous focus on children's achievement using data and benchmarks to monitor progress
* will have an unrelenting focus on educational standards
* will lead on a core subject/foundation subjects throughout the School
If you are interested, then please contact Kim Bland at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Kim Bland
TELEPHONE: 0151 448 2810