SEMH Learning Support Assistant | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEMH Learning Support Assistant - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
One of our alternative provisions based in East London are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant to support students at KS2-4 with Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties.
This role will be on a part-time basis with flexibility required, with the opportunity for the right person to become a permanent full-time member of staff.
You will need to have strong proven behaviour and classroom management skills, as most students will display severe challenging behaviour, you will also have the ability to mentor students with SEMH.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Previous experience supporting students with Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties.
- Experience supporting children with mental health
- This position may suit a youth worker with experience with young offenders or previous experience within a PRU.
- Ideally have a qualification in Team Teach
- Able to provide consistency for the students with full attendance needed during term time.
Trial days are taking place now, If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956