RE Teacher for SEND School - Hillingdon (Temp to Perm) | London - West | SEN Teacher Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
RE Teacher for SEND School - Hillingdon (Temp to Perm) - London - West - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join a fantastic, supportive team. This is a full time position with a view to taking on a permanent contract in the very near future. You should ideally have experience of working with children and young people with complex learning needs, speech, language and communication needs and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
The ideal candidate will have a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies or at least will be willing to work towards this to enable them to play a key role in co-ordinating R.E. in this very special school.
- A trained teacher with experience of working with ASD and other complex needs?
- Looking to be part of a highly effective multi disciplinary team?
- A team player who will be able to provide a positive contribution to further develop an exciting curriculum?
- A team player with a sense of humour?
If you are, then we can offer:
- An excellent supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards.
- Opportunities for future professional development.
- Opportunities to take a leading role in the development of the curriculum and in teaching and learning.
If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Martin Keddie
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956