Learning Mentor Required for September in Brent for Year 1- 6 | London - NW | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Learning Mentor Required for September in Brent for Year 1- 6 - London - NW - Role: SEN TA Jobs
We are looking for a learning mentor to join School expanding inclusion team. This is an exciting new role to support children to develop their behaviour for learning.
The successful candidate will have:
-The ability to build effective relationships with children and young people and develop strategies to
help remove barriers to learning
- Experience of working with children
- Good listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with children, families, school staff
and a range of other professionals, both orally and in writing GSCE English
-Good ICT skills
- Ability to support a creative and inclusive primary curriculum, which celebrates individuality
- Self-management skills i.e., manage caseloads and good time management
- The ability to work well under pressure, motivation, enthusiasm, commitment, stamina and energy
- To be a team player
- The ability to be creative and use initiative to engage a child
- Fantastic children who love learning in exciting and innovative ways
- Staff that care about the whole school community
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all staff
- Commitment to staff well being
If you are interested, then please contact Karolina Alchimowicz at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Karolina Alchimowicz
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956