Full time SEND Teacher required - West London | London - West | SEN Teacher Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Full time SEND Teacher required - West London - London - West - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
Our children know that they have the right to be the best they can possibly be. Are you the person who will help them to achieve this?
If you have a track record of good or outstanding teaching, have high expectations, a strong commitment to your own professional development and work well as part of a team we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be an inspiring teacher
- Be able to implement consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning ensuring all pupils make good progress
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
- Be energetic and committed to raising standards
- Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
- Be a committed team member
We invite you to become a part of
- a thriving and richly diverse multicultural school;
- a school where pupils are friendly, well behaved and keen to learn;
- an enthusiastic and committed staff team;
- a school where parents and governors are active partners.
If you are interested, then please contact Tom Dibble at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Rebecca Adetona
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956