Enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Needed | West Midlands | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Needed - West Midlands - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis Education currently recruiting for a teaching assistant in Birmingham
For this role you must be a caring, friendly teaching assistant who has already spent time in a role where you worked closely with children. You will arrive with a devotion to supporting pupils with SEN and a caring approach to your pupils and the school.
We want to recruit a teaching assistant who has the skills to inspire pupils with their enthusiasm and build bridges with all pupils. You will have show exceptional professionalism at all times and an energising effect on the school.
You will be responsible for completing work with students on both a one to one basis and in groups. We require a individual who has got experience of working with students with SEN and the ability to use PECS will be viewed as a positive. Students are all at low levels of ability so you will need to adapt work accordingly.
- Post is based in Birmingham
- Start date is asap
- Daily rate is £60 - £70 a day
To apply for this position you must have:
- References to cover the last 2 years with no gaps
- Eligibility to reside in the UK
- A current DBS
In return Axcis Education provides:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you through your career
- Access to training such as ; Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Mental Health & Challenging Behaviour
- Invitations to events ran by NAS, NASEN, NAHT, SSAT
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long term contracts immediately available
- Permanent contract immediately available
- 24 hour on call phone
If you are interested, then please contact Samantha Wilkins at Axcis Education on 0121 647 7386
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Samantha Wilkins
TELEPHONE: 0121 647 7386